Yoni was started based on the belief that everyone has the right to know what their tampons, pads and liners are made of. That’s why the ingredients in our products are on the box for everyone to see. We are now ready to take the next step in vulva and vaginal care. This includes scaling up in Europe, on- and offline, and adding new and innovative products with the aim to support vulva and vaginal health. This is why we are now looking for an experienced Community Manager to build a strong and interactive community where people can share their experiences, learn and come with questions to get answers.
Is writing and finding the right tone of voice your thing? Are the Yoni topics and people close to your heart? Do you feel an endless sea of possibilities when thinking up all things social media? Then you might just be our Community Manager.
We are looking for a new member of our Marketing team to execute all of our social and newsletter content. You hold the vision and are the one to roll out plans to build an engaged international Yoni community.
What will you be doing
- Developing, executing, evaluating and course correcting Yoni’s social media strategies with guidance from the Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for Yoni’s annual content calendar – responsible for setting up, executing, evaluating and changing when needed as well as gathering input on a regular basis from the Marketing, E-commerce and Sales teams.
- Creating content for social media including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Linkedin.
- Creating/ Producing (in collaboration with partners) regular blogs.
- Creating monthly newsletters.
- Creating content based on E-commerce needs for e.g. the Yoni website.
- Organizing possible content partnerships with briefings and protects deadlines and quality of deliverables.
- Curating content for social media and newsletters with internal tools and possible externals.
- Ensures all DMs and comments are answered.
- Builds and manages Yoni’s online community with the aim to start more conversation so to engage Yoni’s fans creating a space where people come together to learn, share and ask questions and to enable them to act as a referral.
- Inputs and executes ideas for influencer marketing collaborations.
- Supports external briefs to copywriters based on brand guidelines.
- Contributes to reports on Yoni’s social media performance per channel.
- Min. of 5 years’ experience as a content creator/ community manager.
- Project management experience and the ability to deal with ongoing competing deadlines.
- Copywriting experience for brands – the ability to tap into the Yoni tone of voice is key. Your language skills should be in flawless in English and the same in Dutch is a pre.
- Affinity with all topics vulva is a pre and a clear affinity with the Yoni brand is a must. We are looking for someone who feels passionate about building our Yoni community.
- Experience with programs like Later, Asana, other project and planning tools is a pre.
Working for Yoni
At Yoni we are ambitious, we think out of the box and we care. Our office is in Amsterdam North on the Meeuwenlaan. We are a small team of around 12 people who are all motivated to take vulva and vaginal care to the next level.
Sounds like you?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st, 2023.