Customer Care Specialist (English and Dutch Speaking)
As a customer care specialist, you are the ears, eyes and voice of Yoni. No question remains unanswered, no opportunity to ask for feedback is unused and complaints are flawlessly turned into opportunities. You understand that our customer is the most important thing and you do not miss an opportunity to involve them in our mission. You are used to sharing findings in groups and creating support for what you do. You will evaluate and revamp our performance, tools and processes.
What you will be doing
- You will be the friendly voice of Yoni, addressing questions and issues over different support channels: phone, email, social media and, occasionally, in person.
- You perform troubleshooting for order management, refunds and product feedback.
- You track feedback, improve processes and upgrade content to make sure we support our community in the most efficient way.
- You solve our community requests through the whole customer journey.
- You escalate complex issues to relevant departments and collaborate to come up with the best solutions.
- You proactively identify ways to avoid the recurrence of customer issues by regularly reviewing the processes and recommending changes.
- You will take ownership of metrics such as average handle time and NPS score.
- You will participate in the growth of the Customer Care team.
- Alongside English, you have a native/high level proficiency in Dutch. Speaking more languages is a strong advantage.
- You are available to work 2/3 days a week, during the day.
- You have Customer Support or Social Media support experience. Experience in an international business setting is a plus.
- You are empathetic and able to understand customers’ unique experiences.
- You are proactive, responsive and resourceful.
- You have excellent written communication skills and an eye for details.
- You get energy from making internal and external customers happy.
- Experience with ticket systems like Zendesk and order management systems is a plus.
- You have strong organisation and time management skills.
Working for Yoni
Yoni was started based on the belief that everyone has the right to know what their tampons, pads and liners are made of. That’s why the ingredients in our products are on the box for everyone to see. We are now ready to take the next step in vulva and vaginal care. This includes scaling up here in Europe, on- and offline and adding new and innovative products with the aim to support vulva and vaginal health. At Yoni we are ambitious, out of the box thinking and caring. We are moving, our office will be in Amsterdam Noord.
Sounds like you?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Joëlle at firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of December 2022.