Yoni was started based on the belief that everyone has the right to know what their tampons, pads and liners are made of. That’s why the ingredients in our products are on the box for everyone to see. We are taking the next step in vulva and vaginal care. This includes scaling up in Europe, on- and offline, and focusing on providing more knowledge as well as the solutions by adding new and innovative products with the aim to support vulva and vaginal health. To support us on our journey we are looking for a Head of Marketing.
Are you a FMCG fan whose heart skips a beat at the thought of Yoni’s branding and mission? Do you thrive in an environment where there are always competing priorities and where we are just starting to make our mark in new markets? Are you someone with a growth mindset and loves new challenges? Then you might just be our next Head of Marketing.
What is a Yoni Head of Marketing?
As Yoni’s Head of Marketing, you are responsible for our branding, you are the master mind behind our marketing and communications strategies across markets and you set the pace and make decisions when it comes to innovations and product launches. You are responsible for taking care of our small Marketing team, currently consisting of 3 colleagues. You work with various agencies and freelancers when needed. You will work closely together with our Yoni e-Comm Manager as well as the Dutch and international sales teams. You will report directly to Yoni’s CEO and will collaborate often with Yoni’s Founder.
What will you be doing…
- You are responsible for the Marketing team management and team building. This includes coaching, evaluating and setting an example for all marketing team members as well as envisioning how to expand the marketing team, putting processes into place, deciding when to hire or outsource and recruit new team members.
- You are responsible for setting and steering Yoni’s overall marketing & brand strategy in Yoni’s home market (The Netherlands) as well as internationally – focusing currently on Belgium, the UK and Germany. This includes marketing plans, PR, campaigns, etc.
- You are responsible for protecting and further developing the Yoni brand.
- You are responsible for setting up and tracking Yoni’s marketing budget and annual roadmap ensuring this provides guidance to Yoni’s online content, instore marketing efforts and campaigns per country.
- You are in the lead when it comes to all aspects of Yoni campaigns, PR and creative content, which includes finding, briefing and guiding external parties when needed.
- You will make the product launch calendar, which includes innovations, new products/ styles from start to launch and for providing consumer insights and setting pricing internationally.
- You are responsible for Yoni Customer Service and will lead the partnership with MEO who manages our CS back office.
- You are responsible for all Yoni product packaging.
- 5-10 years FMCG / retail marketing experience
- Experience at a scale up is a pre
- Experience managing and setting a budget, annual plans and product calendars
- Strong project management skills, thrives in an environment where there are always competing priorities
- Experience with online/ social media marketing
- Experience with managing marketing for a brand across different countries
- Affinity with the Yoni brand and everything it stand for
- Collaborative personality
- Teambuilding experience
What we have to offer
At Yoni we are ambitious, we think out of the box, and we care. Our office is in Amsterdam North in Pand Noord at Meeuwenlaan 100, just a 10-minute walk from the metro station or a short bike ride after taking the ferry from Amsterdam Center. We are a small team of around 15 people who are all motivated to take vulva and vaginal care to the next level.
Sounds like you?
Send your CV and motivation letter asap to Deniz at firstname.lastname@example.org.