Join Yoni’s mission to keep chemicals, plastic and pesticides away from vaginas globally! Yoni is looking for a temporary (maternity leave take-over) Head of Supply Chain. And optional ongoing to assist in our current international expansion.
The Head of Supply Chain is responsible for the overall supply chain processes, logistics operations, corporate customer orders, and inventory management.
- Inventory management; This means tracking and forecasting stock at SKU level and placing orders, taking into account lead times and MOQs at suppliers in the Netherlands and internationally.
- Maintaining contacts with logistics service providers in the Netherlands and internationally. As well as search for new logistics service providers as business expands.
- Support in search for suppliers for product development. This includes leading the selection process and negotiations.
- Repackaging products for promotions or special orders, negotiating, planning and being the project manager.
- Coordinating new or changed packaging, including following EU guidelines.
- Follow-up on key orders from customer, resolving issues, and keeping direct contact with logistics counterparts of our partners.
- Participating in Sales & Operations planning and business meetings with Sales & Marketing.
- At least 5 years supply management experience
- At least 5 years project management experience
- Fluent in at least Dutch and English. German, Spanish and/or French is a pre.
- Proficient in Excel, Exact, EDI, GS1 or other similar systems
- FMCG experience
- Pro-active, hands-on problem solver
- You recognize yourself in our core values, you are purpose driven, responsible, positive and up for a challenge.
Yoni believes that everyone has the right to know what their tampons, sanitary pads and panty liners are made of. That is why the ingredients in our product are placed on the box for everyone to see. That sounds normal, but is actually very special. Since many big brands don’t disclose what’s in their menstrual products. The vagina is super absorbent. Yoni therefore opts for organic cotton. No plastic, no perfume, no fuss. By breaking the silence around menstruation and offering an alternative, we want to bring about a change in the fem care industry.
Working at Yoni
Our office is in Amsterdam right next to Oosterpark. We are a small team of around 12 people who all motivated to take vulva care to the next level. Do you recognize yourself in this position? Then please send us and email at email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter.