Frequently Asked Questions
Please email Eva at email@example.com as soon as you can and she will help you get things sorted. In your email it’s helpful to mention your order number as well as your full name as mentioned on your order.
Please email Eva at firstname.lastname@example.org and she help you out. In your email it’s helpful to add your order number as well as your full name as mentioned on your order.
Yes! Organic cotton is not only better for your body and the planet, but it’s also highly absorbent and will protect you from leakage as well as synthetic products. Also our pads and liners stay in place due to the strong adhesive backing which is also biodegradable.
- One of the causes of a vaginal yeast infections is irritation cause by substances in synthetic tampons and pads. Use menstrual products made of organic cotton like Yoni products!
- Drink more water, eat less sugar. Sugar disrupts the natural balance of bacteria in your vagina, and can lead to a fungal infection
- Eat foods with probiotics. This restores disruptions in you intestinal flora which is in connection to your vagina. Yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut and kimchi contain probiotics.
- Only wash your vulva with lukewarm water. Your vagina cleans itself and doesn’t need soap
- Do not use vaginal douches, vaginal deodorants or perfume products in and around your vagina. This increases the chance of bacterial vaginosis and fungal infections. Luckily your vagina is not dirty and keeps itself clean. Perfumes irritate it and can cause infections.
- For more tips have a look here.
A significant increase of vaginal discharge is usually a sign of bacterial vaginosis. Also, itchiness and a strong fishy odour are symptoms. Vaginal discharge increases even more after your menstruation and after sex. This discharge is a waterier than the discharge caused by a yeast infection. If you have these symptoms visit your doctor.
All women have vaginal discharge. If your discharge suddenly changes it may be a symptom of a yeast infection. Other symptoms of a yeast infection are an itching or burning sensation in and around your vagina, a white odourless discharge (a yeast infection doesn’t smell!). Also peeing might hurt as well as sex. If you have these symptoms visit your doctor.
A healthy vagina has a balance of different bacteria and yeast. If a bacteria or yeast start to increase, throwing the vaginal flora off balance, then you’ll get a vaginal infection like a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. This vaginal flora can be thrown off balance by a weakened immune system, the use antibiotics or other medications, pregnancy, your menstruation or diabetes. Irritating ingredients like perfume and plastics found in products that come in close contact with your vagina can also cause infection.
Via the Yoni webshop we ship to the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the UK and we are working on expanding our reach to other countries. We aren’t exactly sure when but keep an eye out on our social media or sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date.
Shipping is free at certain order quantities. These differ per country:
Netherlands: With orders over €22,50 shipping is free. Otherwise shipping costs €4.95 per order.
Belgium: With orders over €30 shipping is free. Otherwise shipping costs €6.95 per order.
Germany: With orders over €30 shipping is free. Otherwise shipping costs €6.95 per order.
UK: With orders over £30 shipping is free. Otherwise shipping costs £7.95 per order.
If you place your order before 22.00 we will prepare and send your order out that day. How long shipping exactly takes depends per country: The Netherlands: order before 22.00, receive your order the next day Belgium: order before 22.00 and receive your order in 1-2 days Germany: order before 22.00 and receive your order 1-3 days UK: order before 22.00 and receive your order 2-4 days If you don’t receive your order on time, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do.
No, our products are not reusable, they are disposable. The products themselves are biodegradable and therefore environmentally friendly.