Yoni was started based on the belief that everyone has the right to know what their tampons, pads and liners are made of. That’s why the ingredients in our products are on the box for everyone to see. We are taking the next step in vulva and vaginal care. This includes scaling up in Europe, on- and offline, and focusing on providing knowledge as well as solutions, by developing new and innovative products supporting vulva and vaginal health. To support us on our journey we are looking for a Business Development Manager.
Are you a persuasive person, a great listener and able to pick up on the more subtle communication cues? Do you get excited by setting sales targets, securing leads and maintaining relationships for a business with a purpose and a mission? Then you might just be our next Business Development Manager.
What is a Yoni Business Development Manager?
As Yoni’s Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing Yoni’s B2B business as well as going after new sales leads in Europe. You will be part of our Sales team, which currently consists of 3 other colleagues. You will report directly to the CEO and will work closely together with Yoni’s Marketing and Supply Chain team.
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for setting the annual B2B strategy and budget, with the goal of realizing targets on sales and profitability.
- Throughout the year you will manage and report on this budget and make iterations to your strategy as you assess what works and what needs improvement.
- You will be responsible for following through on your set strategy by finding and securing new leads and maintaining and expanding existing relationships into strategic partnerships.
- Next to B2B, you will be responsible for securing and following up on certain retail leads throughout the European market.
- You will have one colleague directly reporting to you and will be responsible for coaching this person. You will be part of general Sales discussions and Sales & Operations meetings.
- Affinity with the Yoni brand.
- At least 5-10 years of relevant business development, sales and/or account management experience at an FMCG/Retail company, preferably also with some marketing experience/ affinity.
- Fluent in English. Dutch, French or German are nice to haves.
- Available to work a minimum of 3 days a week from our Amsterdam office.
- Available for sporadic travel.
- A hands-on, proactive and solution-orientated attitude. The understanding that we are a small team and we sometimes need to be prepared to jump in and help in other areas.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, persistent and results driven.
What we have to offer
At Yoni we are ambitious, we think outside the box, and we care. We are a small team of around 15 people who are all motivated to take vulva and vaginal care to the next level. Our office is located in Amsterdam North – in Pand Noord at Meeuwenlaan 100 – just a 10-minute walk from the metro station or a short bike ride from the ferry across from Amsterdam Central Station.
Sounds like you?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Deniz at firstname.lastname@example.org.