Yoni was started based on the belief that everyone has the right to know what their tampons, pads and liners are made of. That’s why the ingredients in our products are on the box for everyone to see. We are taking the next step in vulva and vaginal care. This includes scaling up in Europe, on- and offline, and focusing on providing knowledge as well as solutions, by developing new and innovative products supporting vulva and vaginal health. To support us on our journey we are looking for a Social Media and Content Writer Intern.
Do you love Yoni’s branding and tone of voice? Are you excited about the opportunity to write about vaginal health? And do you see 101 possibilities on social media? Then you might just be our next Social Media and Content Writer Intern.
What you will be doing…
- You will be part of our small Marketing team and will be working closely with our In-house Creative and reporting directly to Yoni’s Marketing Manager.
- As part of the Marketing team, you will be participating in weekly marketing meetings and monthly social media brainstorms, as well as monthly meetings with the entire Yoni team.
- Your main focus will be writing on-brand Yoni assets including but not limited to newsletters, blogs, social posts and stories, as well as retail and Yoni website copy.
- You will also be the first point of contact for anyone engaging with us on social media, whether contacting us directly or responding to our posts.
- Supporting our small team with any hands-on tasks that come up, like picking up the mail or arranging lunch.
- Affinity with the Yoni brand.
- Experience on social media (Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook and Linkedin). Experience with planning tools like Later is a pro.
- Preferably fluent in Dutch and English. French and/or German are nice to haves.
- Available to work from our Amsterdam office for a minimum of 4 days a week for at least 6 months.
- A hands-on, pro-active and solution-orientated attitude.
What we have to offer
At Yoni we are ambitious, we think outside the box, and we care. We are a small team of around 15 people who are all motivated to take vulva and vaginal care to the next level. Our office is in Amsterdam North in Pand Noord at Meeuwenlaan 100 – just a 10-minute walk from the metro station or a short bike ride after taking the ferry from Amsterdam Center. As an intern we offer an intern fee and reimburse your travel costs. We are looking for someone to start preferably in August/ September.
Sounds like you?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Mariah at email@example.com.