Yoni was started based on the belief that everyone has the right to know what their tampons, pads and liners are made of. That’s why the ingredients in our products are on the box for everyone to see. We are taking the next step in vulva and vaginal care. This includes scaling up in Europe, on- and offline, and focusing on providing knowledge as well as solutions, by developing new and innovative products supporting vulva and vaginal health.
Would you like to support us on our mission and learn more about everything e-commerce related? Then this internship is for you.
What will you be doing…
- Working closely with and reporting directly to Yoni’s e-Commerce lead, while also collaborating with all Yoni functions and external agencies.
- You will keep the Yoni webshops (brand and marketplaces) up-to-date and optimise journeys.
- You will participate in reporting and analysing data points.
- You will develop and execute campaigns with the Marketing team.
- You will assist with back-end operations and research .
- You will support e-Commerce processes and administration: monitoring fulfillment metrics, checking returns, processing refunds…
- Affinity with the Yoni brand.
- A hands-on, pro-active and solution-orientated attitude.
- Analytically strong.
- Commercial mindset.
- Eye for detail.
- Passion for digital tech and marketing.
- Excellent MS Office skills – particularly Excel.
- Fluency in English is a must, with Dutch as a preferable addition. French and/or German are nice to haves.
- Available to work from our Amsterdam office for a minimum of 4 days a week for at least 4-6 months.
What we have to offer
At Yoni we are ambitious, we think outside the box, and we care. We are a small team of around 15 people who are all motivated to take vulva and vaginal care to the next level. Our office is in Amsterdam North in Pand Noord at Meeuwenlaan 100 – just a 10-minute walk from the metro station or a short bike ride after taking the ferry from Amsterdam Center. We offer an intern fee and reimburse your travel costs. We are looking for someone to start preferably end of September/ beginning of October. Due to the full-time nature of this position, our preference is for an intern who has already graduated.
Sounds like you?
Send your CV and motivation letter asap to Joëlle at firstname.lastname@example.org.