Product Developer (+/-4 days)
Yoni was started based on the belief that everyone has the right to know what their tampons, pads and liners are made of. That’s why the ingredients in our products are on the box for everyone to see. We are now ready to take the next step in vulva and vaginal care. This includes scaling up here in Europe, on- and offline and adding new and innovative products with the aim to support vulva and vaginal health. This is why we are now looking for an experienced Product Developer to take this next step with us.
Is bringing a concept to life your thing? Are you detail oriented and sustainability minded? Do you have about 5 years experience to share? Then you might just be our next Product Developer.
We are looking for someone to work within supply chain to create new Yoni products from initial concepts and to push for continuous development of our existing products based on consumer feedback and from a sustainability point of view.
What will you be doing…
- You are responsible for the product calendar to ensure that the Yoni team is ready to go to market with new and improved products. This includes ensuring the right information is collected and shared within the team to facilitate packaging development, sell in and marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring an overview of consumer feedback via Yoni’s customer service, panels and from retailers
- Preparing and facilitating testing and consumer feedback panels
- Aware of fem care and sustainability trends and developments and proactively share this knowledge with the team
- Pro-actively follow EU regulation and guidelines on fem care products
- Pro-actively searching for (technical) solutions that contribute to the end product and advises design regarding technical possibilities and limitations
- Search for and evaluate (new) suppliers for product development
- Monitor and check on product quality
- Maintain an understanding of Yoni’s production processes at Yoni’s various suppliers
- At least 5 years experience in Product Development incl. FMCG products
- Project and stakeholder management experience
- Interest in EU regulation, sustainability and production processes
- Affinity with quality control is a plus
- You speak English fluently; both verbally and in writing. Dutch is a pre.
- Flexible, technical, stress resistant and an excellent eye for detail;
- You recognize yourself in our core values, you are purpose driven, responsible, positive and up for a challenge.
Working for Yoni
At Yoni we are ambitious, out of the box thinking and caring. Our office is in Amsterdam right next to Oosterpark. We are a small team of around 12 people who all motivated to take vulva care to the next level.
Sounds like you?
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2022.